Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Chapter Five: Happy Birthdays


Milan was improving his mixology skills and spent a lot of time serving the similar-facial-hair-crowd. 


Carly was successfully balancing being a wife, mother, and full-time artist. 


Romeo had grown up, and was improving his skills. 


Milan also found himself growing...around the waist line. 


The family managed to get together for dinner on most nights.


 Although Carly liked to sneak a drink (or two) into the bathroom. Multitasking at its finest!


As part of her ambition, she also had to constantly schedule in dates with her husband. 


Though they really had no problem keeping the passion alive. 



The Carlsons also had their first birthday party. 


Carly was now officially an adult. 


Then Milan was an elder. 



And Juliet was a teen. 



Juliet started her teenage years off with a bang and let her long-time friend Sawyer know that she had a crush on him.


Like most teen interactions, it ended quite awkwardly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

My picture taking skills in TS4 are marginally improving. Changing the option back to TS3 camera angles helped SOOOO much.

I do have to say the weight gain in this game is (painfully) realistic. I also absolutely love Juliet's shirt. Unless I am mistaken, I believe that is a Sims original. I'm just barely starting to add CC to the game. 


Here are Juliet's stats now that she is a teen:

Knowledge: Nerd Brain
Handy
Bookworm
Geek


1 comment:

  1. I like Juliet's face! I'm eager to see how genetics combine. That's one of my favorite parts of playing Sims 3.

    Too bad neither kid got the red hair, though. Is it recessive? I hear there's a dominant/recessive thing in Sims 4.

    ReplyDelete