Friday, September 19, 2014

Chapter Two: First Ties


Love was in the air.


Carly had her first official boyfriend.


Meet Milan.


Even though she wasn't in her best attire at the time (or mood) Carly wasted no time proposing to her new-found love. 


Milan moved in and increased the household fund significantly.


They were able to expand quite nicely. 


Though they didn't wait for their wedding day to christen their new home. 


Carly confirmed her pregnancy symptoms with a pee test. 


Every day her stomach expanded. 


She was also extremely excited to break the news to Milan. (Let's be honest, it probably wasn't a surprise.)


Carly wasn't a big fan of the frequent (and in the middle of the night) bathroom breaks. 


While Milan had the usual father freak out when Carly went into labor. 


After some intense facial expressions...


...a baby girl was born.


Welcome to the world Juliet Carlson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

This is no Sims 3 but I am having a ton of fun with my first family. Look how adorable the babies are! I love her little onsie! Also, my Sim has the option to breastfeed. 



There are way more baby actions available. Although I dislike how I can't see the stats. Regardless, babies are still difficult. They also give me the temptation to Google cheats. So far I've excelled at resisting :)

1 comment:

  1. I actually like the idea that you can't see baby stats. More like real babies! Of course, I haven't actually played it yet....

    ReplyDelete