Monday, September 15, 2014

Chapter One: The Beginning

If you like narrative legacies, definitely check out any of my Sims 3 legacies HERE. I will probably have a narrative Sims 4 legacy soon as well, because that is how I roll.

This legacy will be me finding my way through the Sims 4 universe following my very own creation: Carly Carlson.


Carly is the perfect founder Sim. She is a romantic and she would love nothing more than to find her other half and start a family of her own. Like I said she is a perfect choice for a founder.



To fit with the love theme, Carly's favorite color is red.



A domicile in the correct hue was quickly put together.



Wasting no time, Carly quickly found employment as a painter. 


She also met the local strong woman, Nancy.



Nancy's admirer, Geoffrey, soon joined the group.


Carly decided that this would be the perfect time to try her new "A Sim walked into a bar joke."


Which successfully motivated everyone to go jogging. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: It would not be fair for me to try and compare Sims 3 and 4 at this time. I've had an interesting start with Sims 4. I really love not having any loading screens, but the choices for color, hair and outfits were pretty limited. 

I also need to thank my loving husband for buying my the Sims 4. I was going to wait a few months, but he surprised me with a random just-because gift. (Or maybe he wanted me on my computer and off of the Xbox since I was hogging Destiny.)











1 comment:

  1. I just found your Sims 4 legacy! The number of legacies you've completed continues to shock me. I'm still strolling along :).

    I don't own Sims 4, but I expect to someday. The new expansion about to be released looks great. I'm struggling with the whole idea of presets, though. I got into this game in Sims 3, not Sims 3, and the lack of creative control over coloring is kind of a shock.

    Looking forward to reading the rest of this legacy.

    ReplyDelete